We know employers are looking for recruits who have skills and qualifications relevant to their business - and who are ready for the world of work.
We can help you to build strong partnerships with schools, colleges and training providers in your locality – supporting you to develop a talent pipeline for your business. Other benefits include:
- Personal development for your current staff;
- A positive company image in the local community;
- A chance to support young people;
- Insight into the challenges facing the next generation;
- Knowledge to inform your own workplace.
There are many ways you can get involved as a business or individual. Opportunities include:
- Giving assembly talks;
- Attending careers and apprenticeship fairs;
- Offering work experience placements or traineeships;
- Becoming a mentor;
- Helping with employability skills (e.g. assessing students’ CVs and interview skills);
- Sponsoring a work-related learning programme.
Contact us to advertise your work experience, traineeship and apprenticeship opportunities on our Vacancy page, e-newsletter and social media pages.
For help, advice and guidance on a range of concerns, read our guides to: