We know employers are looking for recruits who have skills and qualifications relevant to their business - and who are ready for the world of work.
We can help you to build strong partnerships with schools, colleges and training providers in your locality – supporting you to develop a talent pipeline for your business. Other benefits include:
- Personal development for your current staff
- A positive company image in the local community
- A chance to support young people
- Insight into the challenges facing the next generation
- Knowledge to inform your own workplace
There are many ways you can get involved as a business or individual. Opportunities include:
- Giving assembly talks
- Attending careers and apprenticeship fairs
- Offering work experience placements or traineeships
- Becoming a mentor
- Helping with employability skills (e.g. assessing students’ CVs and interview skills)
- Sponsoring a work-related learning programme
Contact us to advertise your work experience, traineeship and apprenticeship opportunities on our Vacancy page, e-newsletter and social media pages.