Awards 2022 FAQs
- What are the key dates I need to know?
- ENTRIES OPEN - Monday 4 April 2022
- ENTRIES CLOSE - Friday 20 May 2022
- Judging takes place - Monday 30 May until Friday 3 June 2022
- Finalists announced - Monday 13 June 2022
- Awards ceremony - Thursday 14 July 2022
- I’ve entered. What happens next?
The judging panel will review award entries and nominations between Monday 30 May until Friday 3 June 2022. Bridgwater and Taunton College may request to interview and record entrants during this period.
We will let you know if you have been short-listed for an award by Friday 10 June 2022. If you reach the short list we will invite you to the Awards Ceremony on Thursday 14 July 2022. You will receive two free tickets and further tickets are available to be purchased at a cost.
- When can I buy tickets for the awards ceremony?
Finalists and sponsors receive priority tickets. Tickets for the general public opens on Monday 6th April 2020, subject to availability. If you would like to register your interest in tickets before these dates please email us and we will send you a reminder once they are available to purchase.
- When are the awards held?
The celebratory awards ceremony takes place on Thursday 14 July 2022 at The Canalside with approximately 120 guests attending.
- Is there a dress code for the awards ceremony?
As a celebratory awards evening, we would like to give everyone the opportunity to feel special and dress for an occasion. There will be a formal lounge suit and cocktail dress code for the evening.
Entering the awards
- How do I enter?
All you need to do is read and complete the awards entry form, making sure that you understand the criteria for the category/ies that you wish to enter. Send your completed entry form via email to email@example.com
- Can I enter more than one category?
Yes, you can enter into as many categories as you like, providing the category is appropriate and that you can provide the required evidence as detailed in the category criteria to support your entry. For a full list of award categories, click here >
- What are the entry criteria?
You will find the entry criteria for each award on the award catergory page, click here >
- What will it cost me?
It is free to enter the awards.
- Can I only apply using the entry form?
Yes – applications must be completed using our awards entry form.
- Do I need to have worked with Somerset EBP previously to enter?
No. The awards are open to all businesses, work-related learning providers, schools and colleges and individuals who have contributed to inspiring the future workforce in Somerset. For full terms & conditions, please contact us.
- Can I get help with my entry?
Please contact the Somerset EBP team with any questions on 01823 785440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org