The TalentEd Academies are aimed at students in Years 10 and 11 to provide insight into local industries and to inspire and help them make informed decisions when considering their future pathways.
All of our digital content and resources will be released for you use throughout the year. Once available on demand, this content can augment the Careers agenda across all year groups and curriculum areas.
You can find resources to help students prepare for the programme below >
From January 2022* the programme will cover the following sectors:
- Catering, Hospitality and Tourism week commencing 24th January
- Construction week commencing 31st January
- Creative week commencing 7th February
- Early Years week commencing 14th February
- Enterprise and retail week commencing 28th March
- Food production week commencing 4th April
- Hair and beauty week commencing 25th April
- Science and technology week commencing 3rd May
* Dates are subject to change. We will inform you in advance if any of the above dates alter.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like further information.
We will release further information on the programme as it becomes available right here on the website.
You can keep up to date by subscribing to the Somerset EBP newsletter here >
Resources for Schools
We have created a set of resources to help students prepare to exploring the Industry Insight broadcasts. Click on the links below to download these resources in three versions below - PDF Interactive Forms, PDF and MS Word.
Last year, with partners Learn Live UK, we brought the world of work to young people with a series of broadcasts showcasing Somerset employers working in various industry sectors. These broadcasts are available to view on demand and can be used to continue to help young people prepare for their future and discover the career opportunities available in the county.